Phen375 uses the principle of phentermine (not the actual substance itself) to help reduce your appetite, and to also help you burn fat more quickly.
Phen 375 Claims to:
- Reduces Appetite Dramatically
- Decrease Your Fat Storage
- Increases Metabolism
- Increases Energy
- Produced in FDA registered facilities (USA product)
- Connect you with online diet plans and exercise videos
- Offer a Money back guarantee
How Does Phen375 Work?
Phentermine is one of the world’s strongest fat burners for a variety of reasons and is used for the short-term treatment of obesity.
And as a powerful drug, with some severe side effects, it can only be acquired as a medically prescribed diet pill.
The makers of Phen375 reverse engineered how Phentermine works then produced an over the counter formula that mimicked how it’s able to bind to the fat found in your thighs, hips, belly, arms, and other stubborn places, and then breaks it down into burnable substances.
So your body will use up the stored fat for energy to melt it off.
What’s in it? The Ingredient List:
I won’t go too in-depth with the ingredients, but I will link each ingredient name out to some trusted resources. To me, it’s important for you to be able to have access to all the data if you want to really dig in and understand exactly what these substances are doing. This way you will have the option to look further into them on your own if you feel so inclined:
To me, it’s important for you to be able to have access to all the data if you want to really dig in and understand exactly what these substances are doing. This way you will have the option to look further into them on your own if you feel so inclined:
This way you will have the option to look further into them on your own if you feel so inclined:
- 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride – boosts your metabolic rate, which is often the main struggle people have with weight loss – a low metabolism – this will change that for you.
- Capsaicin-1.12 – a thermogenic to raise your internal body temperature. The purpose is to burn calories at a higher rate than normal, even when you’re not doing anything.
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine – affects how your body uses fat stores. It will convert fat into the primary energy source. this not only burns fat but may also help to increase your energy levels.
- L-Carnitine – another ingredient affecting the fat cells. It helps the body turn fat into energy.
- Sympathomimetic Amine will help your body to produce a naturally occurring chemical, norepinephrine, which in turn will again direct your fat cells to more efficient and beneficial uses while providing you with an overall boost to your metabolic rate.
- Eurycoma Longifolia – native to Indonesia, and it’s a natural ingredient known to decrease the loss of muscle tissue. This helps to preserve lean muscle while your body is burning fat.
Does Phen375 Have Any Major Side Effects?
Since this diet pill was based on the effectiveness of a powerful and controlled substance, what the manufacturers did was come up with a formula to have the same benefits without the dangerous side effects.
However, I did find that a small percentage of people reported having nausea after taking it and some also noted an increased heart rate.
Also, I would caution anyone from using this if you have high blood pressure.
To stay on the safe side, ask your family doctor about it first before you take it.
What Do Most People Who’ve Actually Tried it Say?
I always do a lot of testimonial research.
And I mean is that I dig, dig, dig to find what REAL people are saying instead of trusting those easy to find, all too convenient testimonials. Funny how they look the same too… That looks fishy to me!
It takes a lot of work a bit of research savvy… which is totally my thing!
There’s a lot of B.S. floating around out there…. tons of fakes saying how great it is and then posting a link for people to go and buy it.
Generally speaking, a lot of the authentic reviews I found rated the product from just a 1 star to a 3 star.
I did a check through some membership only forums that I subscribe to in order to see the threads or interact. What I learned was that this diet pill actually only helped about half of the people who tried it with losing weight.
But there were some very positive reviews that did seem authentic. So what I did was I took a snapshot of a few of the good and the bad and posted them below.
Here’s the Real Deal From Customers:
Don’t Buy Fakes!
It’s worth it to mention that a big reason why Phen375 did not work for some people could be because they didn’t buy direct from the official web-site. You never know if a supplement is truly authentic when you buy it from a 3rd party seller on Ebay or Amazon.
You could end up taking some useless herb that could even be harmful.
If you decide to try this supplement, I recommend that you buy direct from Phen375 and try at least a 3 month supply of Phen375 to lose 20 lbs.
If you need to lose more weight than that, you’ll obviously need to order more. See the chart to the right to use as your guide.
Also keep in mind that with any weight loss program, it takes time and perseverance to get the results. It’s no different with this product or any other fat burner pill.
The base package of Phen375 costs $65.95, however, you’ll get a much better deal buy a 3-Pack. This product is only sold online. Here’s a link to the Official Phen375 site.