Fitbit Flex Giveaway
It’s time for NRG Fitness Gear to offer our readers an exciting prize!
To help you to commit to living a healthier lifestyle, I’m offering this awesome fitness tracker.
Here’s what the Fitbit Flex features:
- Tracks your steps taken, distance, calories burned, and active minutes
- Log food, weight, and more on Fitbit’s website or apps
- Monitors how long and how well you sleep
- Wear it to gently wake you (not your partner) with a silent alarm
- LED lights indicate how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Set goals, view progress, and even earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Syncs automatically with select mobile devices and to your computer
- Free Apps for iPhone and Android devices
- Launch the Fitbit app super quick just by tapping your device with a NFC-enabled Android phone
- Easy-to-wear, slim, comfortable wristband
- Wear all day and night – even in the shower
- Rechargeable battery
The Fitbit Flex is really lightweight and very comfortable. Many people love it because they found it less intrusive and easier to wear than many other fitness wristbands which are heavier. For that reason you can wear it all the time without realizing it is even on your wrist.
The band is flat, about the width of a regular watchband, and made of a soft, rubbery material in a single color. Even though it’s not really a fashion piece, it also isn’t ugly and so it doesn’t stand out.
In general, it’s really easy to use.
Since the Fitbit syncs with your phone using Bluetooth, there’s no need to plug it in to your phone to check your stats. The ease of this makes it more likely for you to open up the app to check up on your progress throughout the day.
The app display is clean and simple, and communicates most of what you’ll want to see at first glance. The Fitbit gathers a really good amount of data for you, and can track even more if you take the time to enter data about your meals, your weight and other information, like the amount of water you drink every day.
So get one of these fantastic trackers for yourself – Enter to Win One Now!
Log into this form using your email or Facebook ID. Then comment or tweet to enter:
Congrats to the Winner: Joann K.
Some Contest Details:
- Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
- The contest will end on December 12th 2014.
- You can enter daily.
- The more points you earn the better you chances for winning will be.
- Rafflecopter is the administrator of this giveaway, and it chooses a winner at random.
- All comment entries are monitored and the spammy ones will not get approved.
- The Winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours of end and their name will be posted on this page. So please bookmark this site and come back to see the update on December 12th.
One last thing…
If you are interested in learning more about fitness or activity trackers, be sure sure to read my article about: Best Fitness Activity Tracker to Buy
Good luck to you with your fitness goals and this draw!